senioradvocatesenior@gmail.com - Abebe Aemro Selassie

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

senioradvocatesenior@gmail.com - Abebe Aemro Selassie

From: Citibank headquarters <intercontinentalbanktelexpay@gmail.com>
Reply-To: senioradvocatesenior@gmail.com
Subject: DEAR BENEFICIARY
Dear regarding your outstanding payment be informed that bank are having a little bit problem while processing your payment On-line transfer take note that The truth
is that you have to listen carefully now I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your payment you are claiming to be your fund, I will like to give
you the reason why for all the delay in releasing your payment into your account as you early agreed with your partners the delay was caused by your so called partners
who introduced you into the business. Because Your partners approached you that they want to present you as a beneficiary of the outstanding payment amounting
millions as it was an OVER-INVOICING / Inheritance payments made when the united nations secretary general and world bank auditors give quick notice to all banks for
immediate payment to all various independent contractors and outstanding payment inheritance payments to be release to the right beneficiary . That was when your
people Negotiation with the bankers on how to transfer the payment to your account and bankers agreed to assist your partners to transfer the fund into your account
without any delay after they forwarded all you’re banking particulars to the bankers for immediate transfer to your local account . But as soon as your partners made
some fruitful effort on the transfer as agreed with the bankers. Your partners deviated from the agreement and Decided to go through the International Remittance
Department at the back of the bankers who is first assisting them and make a change of some vital payment documents in other to disappoint the bankers Knowing that
the International remittance Department is also under the control of the bankers as well. That was when I got the knowledge of your partners evil plans and the bankers
put on hold on your payment release That is why you have been pushing your payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in the world who claimed
to be in charge to release your fund. Though they now parade themselves as staffs of the Bank claim to be a Barrister of different types and some also go as far as
claiming staffs of UN and world bank as they are all deceiving their selves and will not be able to get the fund out of the Bank for you. No matter how they want it I
want to inform you that the fund which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, is still with the bank and under your name. Now with my whole heart I want to
enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed you and you hence The fund is still floating in your name waiting for a
proper Documentation and claim.

1. On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account.
2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost Secrecy because of my position and my life.
3. You will promise to give me 30% of the total fund as soon As the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed By you.
4. I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine as a bonafide foreign beneficiary to the said fund.
5. You are to Re-forward to me your contact address, phone and Fax number, along with an account where you would like the fund to be Transferred, if possible a virgin account.
6. the only requirements for you is to pay your tax clearance for the year
7. 10% will be map out to pay for your tax clearance for the year
8. 60% is for you as the beneficiary of the fund
9. if you don’t have the money to pay for the tax clearance I can help you in paying it so that as soon as the fund is credited to your account you will balance me back my money which I put on the fee if that okay please let me know ?
10.i will use (IMF) the best teem so that the transfer will not take lass then 21 working days to hit the new account you will open in any coutry you wish to receive the money

I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the United Nations
authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) Either from the United Nations or any other financial
institution / parastatals all over the worlds that might be contacting you in this purpose and Endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this
Transaction to avoid them using it as an advantage to scam you again or Even make you lose your money. Also on no account must you contact These partners of yours any
more, this is for my own safety and for the Security of the fund. Because they will not stop at any length trying To get information’s. And also, on no account must
you let them know of My contact with you. Am waiting for your favorable response on how to move forward.

God bless you

Yours Faithfully,

Abebe Aemro Selassie
Director, African Department, IMF
REPLY : senioradvocatesenior@gmail.com
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: