wongminggunderson@gmx.com - Vincent Megan

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

wongminggunderson@gmx.com - Vincent Megan

Reply-To: wongminggunderson@gmx.com
Subject: BREAKING NEWS
HSBC BANK USA,
Head Office Address
Buffalo, NY 14240
http:/ /www.us.hsbc.com

BREAKING NEWS

The US government on foreign/local payment in its last meeting with the deputy governor of HSBC Bank gave a final approval for the immediate payment of all the foreign contractors who for long executed their contract in United State of America without receiving their contract payment.
In view of this present development, we wish to inform you that your contract fund has been stated for immediate remittances but action is on your contract payment following a change of account application filled in by one MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA with the new account details as follows: Beneficiary:MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA: Account NO: 761751781 ROUTING: 0720000326 Swift Code:CHASUS33. BANK NAME : CHASE BANK: Addresses 1825-44TH. ST SW WYOMING, MI
This account information which was submitted by MS SANDRA KAY TALSMA did not come with VALID POWER OF ATTORNEY, it is this issue that compelled me to contact you so as to receive confirmation from you on the change of account.

If this change of account was authorized by you, it has to be written in company letter headed paper stamped and signed by you; Reconfirming to me the following. 1. That the application for the change of beneficiary was done with your consent.
2. That the said fund should be transferred into the above account. This has to be done immediately because we will not entertain any enquiry from your so called agent who came to this office demanding your contract payment by cashier cheque, telegraphic transfer or certified bank draft: If in the alternative you did not permit any body to effect such a change of account, authenticate your disapproval to this office in your letter headed paper with all the contract and account details clearly stated.

This is to enable us avoid errors in transferring of this fund. HSBC Bank will not be held responsible for any wrong information given to us. You are expected to contact this office on the above telephone or e-mail and reply this message as soon as you receive it.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Vincent Megan
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: