andreachona0@gmail.com - Andrea Chona

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

andreachona0@gmail.com - Andrea Chona

DO NOT JOKE WITH THIS TRANSACTION ,ITS LEGAL AND RISK FREE . DO EVERYTHING TO COMMUNICATE BACK TO ME TO GIVE YOU MORE GUIDELINE .

OK !

I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE DOUTING DUE TO THE HIGH RATE OF SCAMS GOING ON AROUND THE WOLD.GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT AND I PROMISE YOU , YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR MOVE , YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND ALSO PUT SMILES ON FACES OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND YOU .

IT'S A LIFE TRANSFORMING OPPORTUNITY DO NOT LET IT PASS YOU BY !

REGARDS

LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY !!

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:29:59 +0100
Subject: LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY !!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: andreachona0@gmail.com - Andrea Chona

Dear [REDACTED] ,
We are writing you in request to a contract we have with the Federal Government Of Nigeria.
We are in the Dept of foreign affairs payment unit, our work is basically to settle all outstanding funds owned by the government We foresee everything that has to do with foreign settlement and debt payment.
In our auditing database we observed that your information can up as a beneficiary to one of a deceased client to the Federal Government of Nigeria.The sum of $3.3 million US dollars was being own from the transaction whereby you where the beneficiary to the said funds. With the following information's :

[REDACTED]

This transaction is of the greatest confidentiality and should be handled as one where your trust, integrity and cooperation will stand as our base for this transaction.
As this point if you are the individual in this transaction reply me back as soon as possible in other to do the needful.

Regards

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 09:26:42 +0100
Subject: CONFIRM YOUR DATA PROFILE
To: [REDACTED]
Bcc: [REDACTED]