ssaaddnn1@gmail.com - Sarah Daniel

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ssaaddnn1@gmail.com - Sarah Daniel

CBN, Abuja Nigeria

Dear Friend,

This is my second mail to you. I am Ms. Sarah Daniel a Clerk under the office of the Director on Foreign Payments Central Bank of Nigeria. I have worked as the Assistant to the Director and was demoted when they found out that I have never been in support of their deals, they wrote a petition against me and I was moved to the Finance Ministry but now I am back to the Central Bank.

Though I am now in a lower position, I still have access to transfer files. I have gone through your file and have seen that you have completed all that is required of you to have your fund released to you but the greed of the Directors of the Foreign Payment, Central Bank of Nigeria, and other approved paying Banks here will not let them do what they are supposed to do.

Because of their greed and amount involved, they would not let you know how to get your funds released to you. They don't want to release your already approved payment so that they can use it to trade on the International Market and make their personal profits. Check how much they must have made with your payment since it was first approved for release to you. This is one secret most of our foreign beneficiaries do not know.

To be frank with you, if you had responded to my first email, you would have received this money before now. I know their secret which they believe no one else is aware of or will be intimidated to speak up. I will tell you what you have to do as soon as I get your response to have your fund transferred to you within 48 hours.

This is what I was doing for some beneficiaries and the Directors suspected and had me moved to another Ministry.
I have no interest in your money, my anger is that they use and dump us for insisting on transparency.
Please assure me that no one will know about this and it will be secret until you have received the document and take them by surprise.
I am so sorry for all you have gone through.
I am waiting for your response.
Regards,
Ms. Sarah Daniel

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:50:21 -0800
Subject: Concerning your Transaction
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]