servantjameschukwuma28@outlook.com - Chukwuma James

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

servantjameschukwuma28@outlook.com - Chukwuma James

Attn:

This is Mrs.Caroline Chavezi from Trinidad &Tobago. I am writing from the hospital in London , therefore this mail is very urgent as you can seethat I'm dying in the hospital which I don't know what tomorrow will be.

I was told by my doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months. I inherited some money ($10.7 Million)from my late father and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the money, she is from Ghana bynationality base in London.

I want you to contact my servant with this information below:

Servant: Mr.Chukwuma James
Address: 28 Whitehall Court, London, SW1A 2EJ, UK.
Email : servantjameschukwuma28@outlook.com

She will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to her, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money :-

(1) Give 20% of the money to my servant Mr.Chukwuma James as she has been there for me through my illness and I have promised to support her in life.
(2) Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization, then the remaining one is yours.

If I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organization.

Please do not forget to contact Mr.Chukwuma James May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

Pray for me always.
Mrs.Caroline Chavezi

Code: Select all

From: "Mrs.Caroline Chavezi" <mrscarolinechavezi@outlook.com>
Subject: urgent
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 13:08:55 +0000