ahpeiyassi@gmail.com - Ah-Pei Yassin

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ahpeiyassi@gmail.com - Ah-Pei Yassin

Email:Ahpeiyassin@gmail.com

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Ah-Pei Yassin. A dual France and Saudi Arabic National, I decided to donate part of what I have to you for investment towards the good work of charity organization, and also to help the motherless and the less privileged ones and to carry out a charitable works in
your Country and around the World on my Behalf.

I am diagnosing of throat Cancer, hospitalize for good 2 years and some months now and quite obvious that I have few days to live, and I am a Widow no child; I decided to will/donate the sum of $7.8 million to you for the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds for this purpose before) are round me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my
Bank is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my Personal File Routing and Account Information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. It is right to say that I have been directed to do this
by God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure
that I make this donation before undergoing this surgery.

I will need your support to make this dream come through, could you let me know your interest to enable me give you further information. And I hereby advice to contact me by this email address : Ahpeiyassi@gmail.com

Thanks
Ah-Pei Yassin

Code: Select all

Subject: THANKS!
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 05:29:12 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: ahpeiyassi@gmail.com - Ah-Pei Yassin

Email:Ahpeiyassin@gmail.com

Dearest Friend,

I am Mrs. Ah-Pei Yassin. A dual France and Saudi Arabic National, I decided to donate part of what I have to you for investment towards the good work of charity organization, and also to help the motherless and the less privileged ones and to carry out a charitable works in
your Country and around the World on my Behalf.

I am diagnosing of throat Cancer, hospitalize for good 2 years and some months now and quite obvious that I have few days to live, and I am a Widow no child; I decided to will/donate the sum of $7.8 million to you for the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have squandered the funds for this purpose before) are round me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my
Bank is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my Personal File Routing and Account Information. And I have also notified the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and prudent work. It is right to say that I have been directed to do this
by God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure
that I make this donation before undergoing this surgery.

I will need your support to make this dream come through, could you let me know your interest to enable me give you further information. And I hereby advice to contact me by this email address : Ahpeiyassi@gmail.com

Thanks
Ah-Pei Yassin

Code: Select all

Subject: THANKS!
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:12:13 +0000