raja.20.nas@gmail.com - R. Nas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

raja.20.nas@gmail.com - R. Nas

Hello

How are you doing today and your family? I'm a United Kingdom citizen living in Dubai, UAE and I have a lucrative Loan or Investment funding proposal to discuss with you which is very important, I'm contacting you regarding my client's intention to partnering and fund extremely wide variety of projects including real estate, Amusement parks, eco and green projects, golf courses, hotel and resorts, manufacturing, residential housing, tourism and tourist projects, water parks and many other types of project.

Kindly let me know if you have viable project or lucrative business plan which needs partnership funding, my client is a Middle East Region local who's family ties with the Royal families of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Ruler of the Emirate of Dubai. he is seeking partnership outside the Middle East Region for strategic investment round the world.

The terms and condition will be available only if you are interested, this is an opportunity to fund your investment projects without bank's high interest rates because my client has great interest to invest in worthy creative startups that have good potential. he is not concerned about the type of project or the location of the investment rather his interest is that the Project should be one that will be able to yield a high return on investment. The investment funds are currently deposited with an Investment Finance Group in the UAE.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested, funds are in the UAE ready to be invested only with suitable business plans from a company or credible individual.
I wait to hear from you soonest.

Mr. R. Nas

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 20:45:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. R Nas" <raja.20.nas@gmail.com>
Subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!