info.jhleehsbc@gmail.com - John Lee David

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

info.jhleehsbc@gmail.com - John Lee David

Hello,

The management of HSBC bank Hong Kong posted me to our branch here in the state at Washington DC to occupy an office due to the new reform and retirement of some old staff. While sorting out some files in the office I get to realize that there are some huge amount of money that has been in our bank for some couple of years and has no ownership.

I contacted you because I want you to claim the fund and I am ready to support you to get all the documents needed. And we will make all documents in your name as the original owner of the fund and after the fund is being released to you, me and you will share the money equal. I contacted you because me as an insider.
it is not possible for me to claim the fund because the management will feel it is because I know everything about the fund that's why I am claiming to be the owner of the fund which is not fair. This is the most reason why I contacted you because this is like a breakthrough for you and l to automatically change our life overnight through this wonderful opportunity. I just want you to be honest to me and follow my instructions as I have trust you to share this wonderful opportunity you and I promise you that your whole entire life will change for good.

The details of the fund will be disclosed to you once you reply, Give me a number to call you.

Mr.John Lee David
Email: info.jhleehsbc@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Subject: Strictly to Beneficiary
To: [REDACTED]
Reply-To: "Mr.John Lee David" <info.jhleehsbc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 03:25:44 -0700