mrsjillbiden@usa.com - Jill Biden

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrsjillbiden@usa.com - Jill Biden

Attention Email ID Owner.

It might interest you to know today that we have completed
investigation in the ATM Visa card worth US$10.5 MILLION in your name
with JP Morgan Chase New York today and you are hereby approved to
receive the Visa card as sign by Dr. Rafiq Bengali at DHL Courier
Company as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100%
risk free.

You are advice to contact the USA FIRST LADY if you need this your funds .

Mrs. Jill Biden
Email: Mrsjillbiden@usa.com
Email: MrBiden01@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. John Kerry,

Code: Select all

Reply-To: MrBiden01@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 06:46:23 -0700
Subject: Attention Email ID Owner.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: mrsjillbiden@usa.com - Jill Biden

The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA.

My Dear Beneficiary!

I am sending you this message as directed by my Husband. Please read with your good understanding and avoid any sentiment.

My Husband the President of the United States of America Joe Biden have signed a release clause on your pending fund the sum of USD10, 500 000.00. In this regards it was told that you where unable to pay some delivering/routine charges leveled on the fund for the year 2022 to 2023 due to your financial position. However, with my position as the First Lady of the United States of America, I have pleaded to my Husband and the rest of his Cabinet to re-issue you a money Order Check or Bank Cheque Draft of at least USD1, 000 000.00 as a compensation over your struggles and troubles this transaction may have caused you, and as God may have it, my Husband signed this request on 12/1/2023 and as I speak to you right now, your Money Order Check worth a total sum of USD1, 000 000.00 is ready and should be delivered to your home address with immediate effect. Am so sorry for not have informed you all these while, I had a very tight schedule but right now I have made out time to work on this and I appreciate if you put your time and effort for us to achieve a successful end.

Furthermore, the White House Cabinet being more skeptical about this have demanded that you come over to Washington DC to sign for collection of your money Order Check and also for them to verify your details and Identity, upon completing this scenario they will release it to you and will help you cash it out from any Bank or USPS office nearby.

Please I will appreciate your effort to find a way to come over here in white house Washington DC within 5 working days, and in other hand I will also like you to let me know if you cannot come over here in DC for some personal reasons, then I will hire Attorney who will help you sign for the collection on your behalf and it will cost you only $50 usd and he will bring it down to your location.

This is a very important message and it requires your frantic effort and commitment. My primary objectives are to help the less privileged and to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world. Yes it is true that my Husband may have not been a good President because no one is above mistakes, but my work is to make things look good and to reshape his Presidential tenor to be acceptable before the entire American citizens and the World at large.

Finally, I want you to reply this message with sincerity and avoid any negative thoughts or whatsoever. I have been to some part of the World, including Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and South America etc... I have been able to put smiles on the Faces of their respective citizens and I am looking forward to do the same to you.

Please if you can not come direct to the Washington DC then go straight ahead and purchase $50 usd iTunes card immediately you receive those massage then I will hire Attorney who will help sign for the collection on your behalf

Please even if you don’t have the $50 try to borrow it and send it immediately because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more. We want to make sure you feel much better than the past,

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else I will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future. You have only three working days to comply or lose this great opportunity.

I hear from you. Try and fill out your personal details including your, Full name, Home address, Occupation, Date of Birth, Place of Birth and Mobile number and also copy of your ID if there is any. Please kindly find the attached copy of my identity view it and proceed to to purchase $50 usd iTunes card and send it immediately.

Best regards
Mrs. Jill Biden
First Lady of the United States of America
Email;Mrsjillbiden@usa.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Mrsjillbiden@usa.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 18:03:57 +0300
Subject: First Lady of the United States of America
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]