shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: europeanunioncomptroller@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:26:36 +0000
Subject: Business Investment/Partnership
To: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Reply-To: tammybrewster2018@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 15:57:26 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com - Muhammad Shamim

Dear Respected One,
Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Muhammad Shamim a national of Pakistan but presently in Syria.

I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties,and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.

However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.

However my partners have mandated me as their spokes person to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.

I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.

We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.

We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.

I am sending my full identifications so that you can be rest assured that I am here for real.

Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Wassallam/ Peace,

Muhammad Shamim

Reply-To: muhammadshamim842@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:06:17 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Dear Respected One,
Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Muhammad Shamim a national of Pakistan but presently in Syria.

I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties,and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.

However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.

However my partners have mandated me as their spokes person to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.

I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.

We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.

We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.

I am sending my full identifications so that you can be rest assured that I am here for real.

Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Wassallam/ Peace,

Muhammad Shamim

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]