treasurydept01000@gmail.com - Andrew Robinson

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

treasurydept01000@gmail.com - Andrew Robinson

Dear beneficiary,

Please this final notification is to inform you that I am still waiting at the airport and I must need to proceed right away to your house and complete the delivery of your fund to you because because if you fail to receive your fund before the next 24 hours, then you must now lose because the IMF authorities will proceed and confiscate your fund and return them to the Federal Government Reserve Account as an unclaimed fund.

I want to let you know that the reason why you have not received your fund yet is because Mrs. Jennifer and diplomat Luke was trying to divert your fund to the their designated bank account for their selfish interest, that is the reason why they have been delaying the delivery of your fund to you and I am sure that they might have deceived you and steal your hard earn money from you by sending money to them to process the delivery of your fund to you. I want to let you know that those people are nothing but heartless officials.

Honestly you are very lucky that the bank and the security authorities was able to stop them from diverting your fund, if not you would have lost your fund.

Right now I am waiting at the airport with your fund and I need to proceed right now to your house and deliver your complete the delivery of your fund to you. All the legalization process has been completed, so I must now legally proceed right now to your house and deliver your fund worth $5, 500,000.00(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

In other to avoid any further delay in receiving your fund, please you need to reply back to me immediately you receive this email and reconfirm your correct delivery address and your available phone number so that we must avoid any wrong delivery.

Full Name:
Correct Delivery Address:
Tell:
ID:

I await your urgent feedback.

Warmest Regard
Andrew Robinson

US Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, USA
Tel:: +1 (202) 524-2792.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 19:37:10 +0900 (JST)
From: US Department of the Treasury <WWW.@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: US Department of the Treasury <treasurydept01000@gmail.com>
Subject: Reply back for the immediate delivery of your fund to you.
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.89.200]
Orig IP: 41.138.89.200 | Orig ISP: Etisalat Benin | City: Kétou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 138.89.200

Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: District of Columbia (DC) (202)
Exchange Name : Washington, District of Columbia County (524)
Type: Landline
Original Provider: Bandwidth.Com CLEC, LLC - DC
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info