western_union28@outlook.com - Susan Frank

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

western_union28@outlook.com - Susan Frank

Attn Beneficiary
This is to inform you that the UN has instructed this office to transfer your fund $4.500,000.00 U.S Dollars compensation to you, your email was found as one of the lucky person by UN security leading team and representative officers, So between today the 25th of August till the end Of August 2020 you will be receiving the sum of $7,000 dollars per day. However, be informed that we have already sent the $7,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remaining the total sum of $4.500,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today is $7,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of todays below and be aware that you send $200 only for our service charges. Below is the information of today track it in our websitehttps://wumt.westernuni on.com/ asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn't hear from you soon we'll pickup it up from online for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

MTCN: Available for pick up by receiver.

1)Sender First Name:::: Bjy Sgbk
2)MTCN Number::: 4860732294
3)Amount::: $7,000.00

You need the below details for sending the fee to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.Beside I have $120,00 at hand as you know that the required fee is $200,00, now the remain fee is $80,00, which I asked officer three good times to be sure that your fund will be release to you after you complete the remain $80,00 without any more fee because you have paid a lot of fee and you have never received anything and he ensured me that nothing will stop you not to receive your fund the same day you sent the fee, so my dear I want you to go to western union or money gram and send the remain $80,00 immediately after you receive this mail because your first payment of $7000.00 will be release to you within 40 minutes after I confirmed the required fee of $80,00 okay,

I am assuring you now that you will never be disappointed after sending this fee today just let me know once you make the payment you will receive your first of $7000.00 within 40 minutes after receiving the Last fee from you. Bear it in mind that your total fund is the sum of $4.5 million and you will be receiving the sum of $5000.00 per day until you received your total fund completely. you will send it through western union or money gram with this information bellow.

Note, it has already be made for your pickup but you can not pick the money until you pay the needed fee, here is the tracking status and result of your transaction which I have made for your pickup now and be inform that this transaction is real and confirmed and you will pickup your money within the 40 minutes after you have send the $80 fee only, view the status below and you will see and understand that you are the one delaying your fund for nothing, I am ready to release this total payment to you without wasting any time.
Receiver name.....Euchaira Chukwuma
Address.... No 4 Bank Seme Badagry Lagos State Nigeria
Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager director office of release order:+2348136592680 (Mrs. Susan Frank) e-mail western_union28@outlook.com
Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Susan Frank.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 22:19:50 +0000 (UTC)
From: WU Money transfer office <hernandez_consultant@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: WU Money transfer office <western_union28@outlook.com>
Subject: Your fund $4.500,000.00 U.S Dollars

LegalBriefs

Re: western_union28@outlook.com - Nancy Montgomery

Dear, just look at what you are trying to do yourself now? you supposed to receive your payment and started picking up your fund from the western union by now, why are you delaying your payment here? why do you want and wish to lose your available payment with the valid MTCN just because of the fee? try to be very serious now because that person is trying to mislead you so that you miss this opportunity, I have swear to God that you will never send your hard earned money to me and receive nothing, so you have to trust me and believe what I am telling you now, you will rejoice now and that is giving you fake advise will be shocked when you confirm your fund now, I promised you with guarantee and you will see and witness it within the 20 minutes now, Today is Tuesday been 4th of MAY and I am writing to know what is real going on by your side now? I want to ask you this question, why are you trying to delay your payment here while I am ready and serious to transfer the fund to you without any more problem or delay again, why do you still like to delay your payment transfer now, please you have to be very serious this time because your payment transfer is still ready and available for you now and all the arrangement of your transaction has already been concluded and made for you now, so you have to be very serious now, let me hear from you so that we can make the transfer of your fund happen now. I am waiting for your respond.
Mrs. Nancy Montgomery.

From: WESTERNUNION MONEYTRANSFER <western_union28@outlook.com>
Subject: Respond to western union now
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 18:04:43 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: western_union28@outlook.com - Nancy M.

Dear Customer!!!,
We the management of Western union money transfer office wish to inform you that your fund with registration CODE #( RRRRRFSC1133 ) is now ready to transfer to you as authorized by the depositor of your fund Mrs. Samuel Cynthia the Secretary to finance ministry and we can assure you that we are experts and will commence the transfer of your fund to your details information as soon as you comply with our mode of transfer system, your fund is properly sealed and registered with your information and will be transfer to you within 4 hours as the depositor registered the transaction along with some vital documents required by western union office under transaction rules and regulation to effect the transfer to your details without any further delay,

Also, we can confirm to you that we have your correct information and the transfer of your fund will commence On 30th July 2021 by 9:00 AM as soon as we receive our transfer fee of $75 from you and you should know that these measures of charging transfer fee is to always protect the transaction of our customers and to ensure the safety transfer to your destination address.

Your Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City===================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

According to our transfer strategy, The transfer of your fund to your detail's information will cost you sum of $75 USD only.

REGISTRATION CODE;WU3954
TRANSACTION CODE AWB 33XZS,
TRANSFER REGISTERED CODE NO RRRRRRFSC1133
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/;
TAG NO # WUMTXX441122

Western Union money transfer will proceed and complete the transfer of your fund within 4hours upon the confirmation of the transfer fee, Your urgent respond is needed so that we will be aware that you have received this message. We will forward the tracking number of your transaction to you once the transfer commences after receiving the fee.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Nancy M.

From: WESTERNUNION MONEYTRANSFER <western_union28@outlook.com>
Subject: Good news about your payment
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:40:38 +0000

LegalBriefs

Re: western_union28@outlook.com - Stanley G. Ben

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that is left in our custody last year and earlier this year which yours are inclusive, you were given a huge bill in order to receive your fund of which we didn’t hear from you for some time now.

Hence, our World Remit is now offering a special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $100.00 to receive all their abandoned and unpaid fund in our custody.

Besides, this is an opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be released and transferred to your designated address. But remember after (2DAYS) you don’t make the payment, then we will divert your funds to Government account to avoid problem or we shall cancel the payment for this year until next year because this year is not like previous years. Again after (2DAYS) we shall commence a new project before the year runs out that is the reason why we decided to help all our customers before the new project begins.

We advise you to make sure you pay the payment of $100.00 immediately so that your payment can be registered for you to receive $5,000 as from tomorrow.

Be advice that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you call us, E-mail ( western_union28@outlook.com ) After the payment of 100 you will start receiving your money through this world remit office immediately, Send the money through world remit or small world or you buy apple Card like,

Steam Wallet::
Apple iTunes::
Google play::
Nordstrom::

The moment I receive the payment of $100.00, I will release the first payment information of $5,000 to you to enable you access and pick up the money and also another payment will be sent to you, hope to hear from you ASAP.

REGARDS
Stanley G. Ben.
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER

From: World Remit Money Transfer <bceao.servlce@outlook.com>
Subject: World Remit is now offering a special BONUS
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 23:35:20 +0000