leonmezzetti997@gmail.com - Leon J Mezzetti

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

leonmezzetti997@gmail.com - Leon J Mezzetti

Hello Dear,

Am happy to inform you today that I've successfully transferred that funds with the help of a new partner from Kuwait. Presently I'm in Kuwait at the moment for an oil investment projects with him, but I've kept an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD that contains USD $ 2,500,000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), as a compensation to you for all you did for me during that time I was trying to transfer the funds some years ago.

I did not forget your efforts that time,as you really tried for me, hence am sending you this fund as a compensation through a secure ATM Card which you can use to withdraw the Fund at any ATM Machine in any location Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD $ 15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars). So, please quickly contact my secretary through the below information,so that he will send the ATM Card to you without delay.

Name: Leon J Mezzetti

Email address: (leonmezzetti997@gmail.com)

At the moment, I may not have access to communicate fluently with my secretary or anyone due to the oil investment project I have at hand here in Kuwait which is consuming all my time, but I left him an instruction for your contact OK. This is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD (Pin-6670) and so it is only the card that my secretary will be sending to you. Good luck and thank you so much for everything. I wish that you use the funds wisely.

Regards Best,

Mrs. Susan Williams

Code: Select all

To: [Redacted]
Subject: Hello Dear 1K
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10001:imago.php
Reply-To: leonmezzetti997@gmail.com