cabbylon@gmail.com - Landon Caleb

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

cabbylon@gmail.com - Landon Caleb

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care. I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Landon.I served in Iraq but now I am serving with the British Army Peace keeping force in Afghanistan.

I have $20 Million US dollars. I need a good partner someone I can trust.It is oil business money we did with Iraq citizens worth over $100 million US dollars,$20 million United States Dollars was my share of the business and its legal and safe. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as a family valuables with help of a Financial security Company through their branch in Middle East.

The most important thing is Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you,30% is for you and 70% for me. Your part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as i anticipate your co-operation waiting for your urgent response on my private
email below.

My Regards,
Landon Caleb
Email: cabbylon@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:40:46 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: landon <cabbylon@gmail.com>
Subject: greetings friend