yvwills00@gmail.com - Dr. Elizabeth Wood

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

yvwills00@gmail.com - Dr. Elizabeth Wood

From The Desk of Dr. Elizabeth Wood
Head of International Transfer Fund Dept
Consolidated Credits Bank Ltd
3rd Floor, North Kaneshie
Industrial Shop Complex
Accra, Ghana

RE: PAYMENT OF YOUR CHARITY FUNDS AT LAST.

Attn:

Compliment of the season to you, as I wish you all the blessings of the New Year.

I am Dr. Elizabeth Wood, the head of the legal department which is the authorized paying center to the Bank of Ghana, also known as the Central Bank of Ghana, being the APEX bank here.

We write to inform you that we received a letter of mandate in your favor from the Government of Ghana in references to your file concerning your incomplete fund transfer.

We have document relating to your controversial fund. Our record shows your unfruitful efforts to claim such funds despite failed promises from bank officials and government agencies from Ghana.

In view of this, I wish to give you a sign of relief as we recently discovered that your funds were invested in the Defunct Bank. According to investigations, we got to know about all these after top officials of the bank were sacked.

CAUTION:

The funds would be paid out to you, but only after proper verification that you are the rightful beneficiary of the funds.

You are therefore required to fill the below form for immediate payment processing and possible release within the stipulated time Frame.

PAYMENT REPROCESSING FORM:

NAME OF BENEFICIARY:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER(S):
OCCUPATION/POSITION:
AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
AMOUNT OF FUNDS:
SEND COPY OF YOUR ID CARD/DRIVERS LICENSE.

============================

** Please, give a brief explanation of your recent and past efforts to claim your funds, and let us know the charges/fees you have so far paid without fruitful efforts. You are also warned to stop your present and future communication with those you have been dealing with in the past, as our bank is the only Financial Institution with the full authority to release your funds.

Yours Faithfully

Dr. Elizabeth Wood

Head of International Fund Transfer Dept

Consolidated Credits Bank Ltd

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:20:40 +0000
Subject: COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: yvwills00@gmail.com - Jose Jorge Maria

It is my Heartily desire to donate to the less privileged and charity
through you for the good work of humanity .
Kindly email me your contact information Which Should include Full name, address and phone number; so that I can tell you what you need to do and also give you more details about myself and the charity project.

Jose Jorge Maria

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:14:04 +0100
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]