mardocdental@yandex.com - Anna

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

mardocdental@yandex.com - Anna

Good evening my dear man! Can we become friends?I would like to apologize if I bothered you with that e-mail, because maybe you are not looking for long-term relations. If you don’t want to have real relationship, just give no answer this e-mail. But in any case, I hope that you are a good person and you’ll read my message to the end and reply to it.I’ve seen your info on a dating site a long time ago, but I scared to write to you. It is not in my rules to write to a man first. I think that we have the same dreams now. If you are registered on a dating site, you are searching for a girl to build relationship, aren’t you? I really like your country, culture, life style and mentality of people. That's why I decided to write to you, since I dream to leave Russia.If you like, then we could get acquainted. Would you mind? I am a single girl and I dream to find a serious man in your country to make a new relationship. Maybe it looks naive, but I’m sure that one is able to to make serious and long-term relations in the internet that will be grounded on feelimgs and trust.Let’s me introduce myself!) I’m Anna. I live in Russia and I am 34 years old. My last relations finished 6 months ago, it is very unpleasant story so better forget about it. And now I am a free woman. I am a dentist in one of the biggest private clinic in my city. Actually I deal with dentures and dental prostheses. I spend almost allmy day in our clinic. Thanks to my occupation I have been in some countries where I’ve improved my skills in dentistry. To tell the truth, I work too much. First everything was fine, but now I suffer from it, because I could not make good relationship and now I just dream to change this situation. The time passes and it becomes more and more difficult to meet new man and make tender relationships. So difficult to trust people, especially in the internet. I tried to register on some couple making sites, but there I met only perverts who only demanded sex and naked pics. So I deleted my data from these sites. I realized that there were millions of bad people in the internet now. I nedd no games and I am not looking for a sponsor. I’ve got a good job and I can provide my life. Hope you understand what I am writing. If you don’t like me and you have some hesitations, just don’t write back to my letter... Ok? I hope you read my email to the end. Do you like my photos? I would like to get to know you better if you don’t mind of course. What is your occupation? What about your hobby? I just want to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my love?)

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: mardocdental@yandex.com

Looking forward to get a letter from you. YourAnna

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 04:23:06 +0200
To: vivi_du_13@live.fr
Subject: Hi my new mate
CAM402.jpg
CAM402.jpg (81.54 KiB) Viewed 256 times