marineflowers@yandex.com - Marinushka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

marineflowers@yandex.com - Marinushka

Good Day Darling I do not know where to start this letter. But I hope that you have received this message. And I do not discomfort you with my Short letter. I suspect you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl.... but I suspect you'll understand me. I do not know how you will react to my letter. first of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Marinushka. My name is very prevalent in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already fairly an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not speak more about myself. But in the future we be able to write letters I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to ken. May in the future we be able to make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to make a enduring and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to get an answer to my letter. I am attaching you my image, icon, representation, depiction, portrayal. You got my picture? agreeably send one of the superior photo, in order to like, and your important impression about it. In the future I will send you more picture! I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my Short letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you answer to my letter Short letter and we can put get off the mark the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: marineflowers@yandex.com

I wish you a pleasant day. Marinushoka.

Code: Select all

To: <administrator@nightbox.no>
Subject: Hello my great mate,
Reply-To: Marinushka <tori29@ams.odn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 11:41:19 +0200
PIC270.jpg
PIC270.jpg (37.85 KiB) Viewed 331 times