irendoctor@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

irendoctor@yandex.com

Hello my great pen-friend! How are you getting on? I beg your pardon, if I disturbed you with this letter. In that event, just do not answer this e-mai. But still, I really hope you will find a few minutes to read this e-mail and give the reply. I met your email in the internet a long time ago, but I was embarrassed to send you at least several words. I suppose we have common aims at the moment. If I am not wrong, are you also seeking for a soulmate to build serious relations? I really like your country, culture, life and mentality of people. What is the place where you live in and what you do? I think we could try to meet? So how are you feeling about this? I am a single girl and I would like to have a man had an affair. But let forget about that because I’m still positive and communicative lady. Since then I am a free girl. I am a dentl specialict at a private dental clinic in my city. I also create dentures and some kinds of dental implants. I need to spend a lot of time in pur laboratory. Thanks to my profession I travelled to several countries where I had practice. I really like to work. Now I suffer from it, because I I could hardly find time for relations and now it is time to change everything. Now I see that it’s more difficult to get acquainted with new people and find new friends. Unfortunately it is so hard begin to believe other people. So I decided to try internet dating. I already have experience tried to register on dating sites, to my regret I got acquainted there only perverts who asked me only sex and nude pics. Oh my god! That’s why I delated my profile from these sites. The most important thing for me is sincerity. I know that there are many scammers in the internet right now. I don’t play silly games and I am not looking for sponsor or a man with money. I am a well-experienced doctor so I earn quite enough for me and can provide everything I need for myself. And I hope you don’t compare me with other women. I really don’t like this. Hope you understand what I mean )))) If you don’t like my letter or just have some doubts, then just don’t answer my letter. Good? I do hope you liked this email until the end. I do hope that you find my letter and photos attractive. In any case, I was really happy to share with you some details about myself and my life. Maybe we can be friends or even more Why not? Looking forward to get your answer.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: irendoctor@yandex.com

Your Irinushok!

Code: Select all

To: <a0lga0214@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Woman Irinushoka <koba922@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings stranger.
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 05:09:30 +0200
DSC-683.jpg
DSC-683.jpg (44.96 KiB) Viewed 234 times