henryadam153@gmail.com - Henry Adam

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

henryadam153@gmail.com - Henry Adam

Attention Beneficiary,

This is general director of the dhl office, Mr.Henry Adam and I am here to inform you that after the series meeting held with the United Nations Organization,World Bank Group,British Government and the European Union Commission Committee regarding your scam victim compensation funds worth $5.5.million usd.Therefore we the dhl courier delivery company wants to make it clear that the scam victim compensation funds has been deposited to our company by federal ministry of finance and the delivery charges has been paid, only fee you will pay is the security keeping fee $45usd per day and has been deposited yesterday being Thursday, May 23rd, 2024.so I want you to contact them urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fee.

Contact Mr.Henry Adam
DHL General Director
Email:( henryadam153@gmail.com )

You need to provide the following information listed below.

Receivers full Name:
Your Country:
Your Address:
Your Direct phone number:
Your Whatsapp phone number:
Your Occupation:

Please I am also using this opportunity to let you know that you only have to pay the security keeping fee which signify that you are the rightful owner of this Relief fund and it will be kept on data records for security reasons.So once this payment is made we will proceed on delivery arrangement or schedule and special agent Mr Perez Crespo will commence the delivery of your fund at your home address in 48 hours.

I am waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive my mail okay.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Dorothy Ronald

Code: Select all

Reply-To: henryadam153@gmail.com
From: "Mrs.Dorothy Ronald" <piramalfoundation2023@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 01:30:33 +0100
Subject: You Compensation Funds Release Final Update.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]