sales@surgeenergyglobal.org - Rodrigo Daniel

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

sales@surgeenergyglobal.org - Rodrigo Daniel

Commodities Scam from LinkedIn:
Rodrigo Daniel
Senior Registered mandate in charge of Sales of Crude oil products to Reputable Refinery Supplier | Jet A1, Diesel, Mazut, LNG, Rebco & More | Competitive Pricing | Sustainable Solutions 🍃

Buyers are unable to distinguish between genuine and fraudulent organizations on the internet due to the flood of crooks acting as false sellers and refineries. That is sorrowful.
Over the last three months, we have successfully closed deals with our prestigious company for over a dozen buyers who were previously deceived.
We are able to effectively supply and have accessible Additionally, we have a direct and legitimate refinery that is prepared to give you petroleum products like PETCOKE, DIESEL EN590, D2, VIRGIN OIL D6, MAZUT, UREA, JET FUEL A1, LPG, LNG, ESPO, REBCO, JP54, and PETCOKE.
Please respond to me if you're interested in any of the aforementioned services so we can match you with the proper firm to handle your order.
I am hoping to hear from you shortly.
Best regards
Rodrigo Daniel
Sales Trading Facilitator
Tel/ WhatsApp: +1 682-716-9460
Email: sales@surgeenergyglobal.org
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: sales@surgeenergyglobal.org - Rodrigo Daniel

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Rodrigo Daniel
Senior Registered mandate in charge of Sales of Crude oil products to Reputable Refinery Supplier | Jet A1, Diesel, Mazut, LNG, Rebco & More | Competitive Pricing | Sustainable Solutions 🍃

Because so many con artists are posing as refineries and phony vendors online,
buyers can no longer tell the difference between legitimate and counterfeit businesses.
That is devastating. We have finalized deals successfully with over a dozen previously misled buyers in the last three months.
We possess and are capable of providing In addition,

we have an authentic and direct refinery prepared to supply you with petroleum goods including DIESEL EN590,
D2, VIRGIN OIL D6, MAZUT, UREA, JET FUEL A1, LPG, LNG, ESPO, REBCO, JP54, and PETCOKE.
Please contact me if you are interested in any of the aforementioned services so that we can match you with the appropriate business
to handle your purchase.
Awaiting your response shortly.

Best regards
Rodrigo Daniel
Sales Trading Facilitator
Tel/ WhatsApp: +1 682-716-9460
Email: sales@surgeenergyglobal.org
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.