t1naab@outlook.com - Tina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

t1naab@outlook.com - Tina

Hey! What's up? I am really glad that my email has attracted your attention. I am inexperienced in dating, but I have forever been intrigued getting to know in this way. It's not every day you meet someone who communicates with someone with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unexpected note will cause rather than worry. My enthusiasm for our meeting is genuine, and I would be glad if you shared my feelings. My name is Tina, I am 38 y.oI live in the city of Bishkek, this is in Kyrgyzstan. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. If you are open to communication person my age, I will be genuinely happy to get to know about yourself. I am writing this message concisely, realizing that communicating with such a dependent on me person requires determination. However, if you don't mind it, I will be glad to delve our narrative in after letters. Would it give you pleasure? I hope that my note awakened your curiosity, and I thirst receive an answer from you and maybe with one or two of your photos. Sincerely, Tina

Code: Select all

To: pslavin@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: hello
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:50:18 +0200
02993.jpg
02993.jpg (63.01 KiB) Viewed 151 times