bdt00123@gmail.com - Donna Brown

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bdt00123@gmail.com - Donna Brown

Hello My Dearest

My name is Mrs. Donna Brown, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to a reliable individual who will act as I will instruct here. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed with cancer of the lungs about 3 years ago.

I will be undergoing surgery, I pray that I survive it. I have decided to WILL the sum of $7,000,000.00 (Seven Million United States Dollars Only) that was deposited in my name through the help of Colonial Finance { UK } Limited due to the illness that kept me on the sick bed till date to you for the good work to humanity, the orphanage, the homeless and the less privileged.

Presently, I have informed my lawyer Mussa Muhammad, and my doctor, Dr. John Kelvin who are close to me about my decision to WILLING this fund to a reliable individual, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on the way forward.

Lastly, I know I have never met you, but to fulfill this which borders me most and I got your email address through my search on Google, my mind tells me to inform you about this and I hope you act sincerely, please get back to me immediately.

You are blessed.
Mrs. Donna Brown

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <bdt00123@gmail.com>
To: You
Subject: PLEASE CAN YOU HANDLE THIS WILL? KINDLY REPLY
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 21:30:00 -0700