infogabrich@gmail.com - Gabriel Chinedu Ufomba

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

infogabrich@gmail.com - Gabriel Chinedu Ufomba

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Chief Chinedu UFOMBA
Trade Finance Consultant at Merchant Trade Finance (MTF) LLC, Wyoming USA

Preferred Channel for International Trade Finance and Shipping ‖ Import and Export Bank Instrument-Payment Guarantees.

Dear Partners and Associates,
As of February 2024, a new joint venture arrangement regarding (LC, SBLC, DLC, Tear Sheet POF, BG, BCL, and Performance Bonds Issuing) orders has been established with a Principal Service Provider. We offer these through a legitimate and certified Principal Provider with both COMMERCIAL DEPOSITORY BANKS and NON-RATED TRADE FINANCE BANKS & INSTITUTIONS.

The minimum amount is 100k for order. I would like you to take this new offer from the Principal Provider and Financial Bank Institutions into consideration.

In order for such a transaction to be carried out, contact me direct for full terms and procedures: I will gladly share our working procedures at your request, and I will send you a Application Form to help us close deals more effectively.

Chief Gabriel
Gabriel Chinedu UFOMBA,
Trade Finance Consultant &President/CEO- GABRICH Group:
Mobil/Whatsapp: +234-803-747-9861
Email: infogabrich@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.