anna.pechorin@yahoo.com - Anna Pechorin

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

anna.pechorin@yahoo.com - Anna Pechorin

I hope you are well and high in spirit? Before I continue, let me humbly apologize for coming into your space unsolicited. Nonetheless, I take solace in the fact that it is with the best intention and for our mutual benefit.

I chose you among other contacts that I came across in my search for someone who can partner with me in investment venture. It took a great deal of brain storming for me to arrive at this decision owing to my present predicament, which I will explain to you in my follow up email. I hope that my contact with you will be private, confidential and fruitful.

Presently I am totally indisposed to carry out financial transactions due to restrictions relating to the suspicious death of my husband, Ivan Pechorin who was totally against the Ukraine war. Before long it would be discovered that President Vladimir Putin murdered my husband. My strongest desire is to partner with you in investing my family money domiciled outside the shores of Russia and you becoming my fund manager. I have no problem investing this money in your country if it offers investment friendly environment.

It will be an absolute pleasure, if you would have the wherewithal to handle this project to my satisfaction. Every detail concerning this project would be laid bare to you upon indication of your interest.

Please strictly respond to anna.pechorin@yahoo.com

Best regards

Anna Pechorin.

Code: Select all

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Reply-To: <anna.pechorin@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLS TARRY NOT
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 14:26:36 -0800

LegalBriefs

Re: anna.pechorin@yahoo.com - Anna Pechorin

Hello

I hope you are well and high in spirit? Before I continue, let me humbly apologize for coming into your space unsolicited. Nonetheless, I take solace in the fact that it is with the best intention and for our mutual benefit.

I chose you among other contacts that I came across in my search for someone who can partner with me in investment venture. It took a great deal of brain storming for me to arrive at this decision owing to my present predicament and solitude courtesy President Vladimir Putin, which I will explain to you in my follow up email. I hope that my contact with you will be private, confidential and fruitful.

Presently I am totally indisposed to carry out financial transactions due to restrictions placed on me after the death of my husband, Ivan Pechorin because he was against the Ukraine war. Before long it would be discovered that President Vladimir Putin murdered my husband. My strongest desire is to partner with you in investing my family money domiciled outside the shores of Russia. I have no problem investing this money in your country if it offers investment friendly environment.

It will be an absolute pleasure, if you would have the wherewithal to handle this project to my satisfaction. Every detail concerning this project would be made known to you upon indication of your interest.

Please strictly respond to anna.pechorin@yahoo.com

Best regards

Anna Pechorin.

Code: Select all

Subject: FOR YOU
To: [REDACTED]
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 04:41:51 -0700
Reply-To: anna.pechorin@yahoo.com