basicrecovery@consultant.com - Basic Recovery Consultant

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

basicrecovery@consultant.com - Basic Recovery Consultant

I want to recommend everyone to BASIC RECOVERY CONSULTANT as they brought back life to me and my family as i was a victim of investing in the wrong platfrom and losing all my bitcoins,I cried out and a friend of mine introduced me to BASIC RECOVERY CONSULTANT and i contacted them with my problems and God so kind they recovered my lost bitcoin within 48 hours. I am truly grateful for the work of Basic Recovery consultant and i recommend everyone to contact them via the following:
Email address: Basicrecovery@consultant.com
Whatsapp: +16072323894
Telegram: Basic Recovery
Signal : +17402581890

Visit there website at https://dev-basicrecovery.pantheonsite.io/
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Lisbet Rausing
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb Scammer - basicrecovery@consultant.com - Basic Recovery Consultant

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I want to highly recommend BASIC RECOVERY CONSULTANT to everyone because they literally saved my family and me after I lost all of my bitcoins due to an unfortunate investment in the wrong platform. I reached out to them with my concerns, and thank God, they were able to retrieve my lost bitcoin in less than 48 hours. I sincerely appreciate the work that Basic Recovery Consultant has done, and I urge everyone to get in touch with them using the information below:
Email address: Basicrecovery@consultant.com
Whatsapp: +16072323894
Telegram: Basic Recovery
Signal : +17402581890

Visit there website at https://dev-basicrecovery.pantheonsite.io

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: basicrecovery@consultant.com - Basic Recovery Consultant

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Kenya - arcadiafundforcharity@gmail.com