Scam - carbondevelopmentinc@proton.me

Scammers don't just target individuals. Find out about scams specifically targeting businesses.
ReymondRehman

Scam - carbondevelopmentinc@proton.me

Hello everyone on this forum,

I came across this group based in USA/ Germany, they were connected to me through a mediator and they claim to multiply my group's investment 50 times over through a cash fund investment agreement (once we sign and invest with them). Please help me figure out whether these guys are legit or not.

Their website link is below and if required I can provide their company information document.

https://www.carbondevelopmentinc.com/

Best Regards,
Areef Rehman
Attachments
1.png
1.png (169.43 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
3.png
3.png (964.32 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
2.png
2.png (118.61 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

Hans Neesantoes

Re: Scam - carbondevelopmentinc@proton.me

ReymondRehman wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:59 amthey claim to multiply my group's investment 50 times over
This ridiculous claim is enough to show that it is a scam - those type of returns do not exist anywhere except in the deluded minds of scammers.

The fact that they are using a free email address (carbondevelopmentinc@proton.me) is another sign that they are scammer - legitimate businesses do not use free email providers.

The domain carbondevelopmentinc.com appears to have no involvement in the scam, the scammers are just using it to appear legitimate.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.