dinazmizan1@gmail.com - Mizan Dinaz Behramsha

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

dinazmizan1@gmail.com - Mizan Dinaz Behramsha

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Dinaz Behramsha Mizan
Investment Banker

Financing and professionalism !!!.

OUR SERVICES
SBLC
BANK GUARANTEE
LETTER OF CREDIT PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE BOND BANK COMFORT LETTER
POF
RWA
MONETIZATION
SB LEASING IRELAND
LIMITED
WE ARE SB LEASING IRELAND LTD
More than 15 Years experienced in SBLC, BANK GUARANTEE, we work for our clients with passion and creativity
MIZAN DINAZ BEHRAMSHA DINAZMIZAN1@GMAIL.COM
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: dinazmizan1@gmail.com - Mizan Dinaz Behramsha

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Dinaz Behramsha Mizan
Financial services

OUR SERVICES
SBLC
BANK GUARANTEE
LETTER OF CREDIT
PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE BOND
POF
RWA
MONETIZATION
BANK COMFORT LETTER
SB
LEASING IRELAND LIMITED
WE ARE SB LEASING IRELAND LTD
More than 15 Years experienced in SBLC, BANK GUARANTEE, we work for our clients with passion and creativity
MIZAN DINAZ BEHRAMSHA
DINAZMIZAN1@GMAIL.COM
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

clinton
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was either made by the scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims or by a confused victim. There is no doubt that Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is a scammer.

This is an inappropriate post by the person who posted this here, I will advise the team behind this website to ask more critical questions before granting uploads of information which could be a false claim. Mr. Dinaz has has made a report in regards to this post which he deems frivolous and character assassinating. An upward review and legal action will be taken if the uploader of this content don't take it down; likewise the administrators of this website.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello "clinton", perhaps you would like to tell us what your connection to Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is and why we should believe a word that you write.

Having investigated the claims made in this topic, I see plenty of evidence that Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is a scammer,. So the posts will not be removed, unless either you (or preferably Mizan Dinaz Behramsha himself) provides proof that the posts are incorrect.

Hans Neesantoes

clinton wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:35 amask more critical questions before granting uploads of information which could be a false claim
All of my posts are fully researched before posting and I only post things that I know are a scam. So I'd also be interested in knowing what your connection with the scammer Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is and why you think what I posted is false.

clinton
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was most likely made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims

You will be fished out, i represent Mr Dinaz as his legal counsel. Can you show to the world here how Mr. Dinaz scammed you, share documents; proof and evidence, if you don't then you will have a lot of questions to answer. Don't think you can hide behind a screen to tarnish someone's personality for free on a fishing website as this without any form of due diligence, a fictitious individual as you with no real name, just an alias.

I learned you are even the creator of this fake website with a stolen identity to host it on a cheap server "hans neesantoes". YOU WILL BE FISHED OUT.
Last edited by clinton on Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

clinton wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:07 pmi represent Mr Dinaz as his legal counsel.
That's an interesting claim "clinton", if it is true then you will have no difficulty in providing your full name and that of your firm, together with your official contact details so what we can pass them on to our lawyers. You can either post them here (posts are not visible until we approve them - so no one will see them) or you can email our admin address.

I'll give you 24 hours and if we haven't received the requested details, I will assume that you are just dumb scammer Mizan Dinaz Behramsha using another email address and will add that address to this post for your victims to find.

clinton
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself, pretending to be a lawyer, in an attempt to confuse victims and continue their scam. We are leaving this post here to show the lengths these disgusting creatures will go to to steal from their victims.

This is to confirm you are amongst the admin of this fishing site, my strategy to clamp down on and your cohorts remain close to my chest. If you think, you will continue in this invalidated campaign to cheat people of their hard earn resource by setting up this fishing website and advising the supposed victims to align with your interest then you are kidding. You approve messages, receive messages and can't provide to the general public to what end you have being scammer by Mr Dinaz but continue to insist he is a scam, when you are finally caught, you will explain and show evidence; if you can't then be ready to face the law.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Than you for confirming that you are just a dumb scammer, "clinton".

Here are a few facts. A legitimate lawyer would have had no problems in providing their details, in fact it would have been required of them. More importantly, a legitimate lawyer would never have posted on the forum in the first place, they would have contacted us directly. But you're just a dumb scammer, so you have no idea how real lawyers operate. All you know is stealing from people.

Another email address used by dumb scammer Mizan Dinaz Behramsha - clntnwang@gmail.com.

And for anyone still confused whether dumb scammer Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is legitimate or not, I suggest you read the posts in this forum giving warnings from the FBI about Bank Instrument scams. You will soon realise that the deals dumb scammer Mizan Dinaz Behramsha is offering are nothing but nonsense.

Hans Neesantoes

The stupidity of dumb scammers like Mizan Dinaz Behramsha never fails to surprise me. They are so deluded that they think everyone will believe their dumb lies :roll: