tankfarm@theplate.com - Reggy Janessen

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

tankfarm@theplate.com - Reggy Janessen

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Lisa Lisa Dowdrick
Preschool Teacher at Children's Family Center

RECOMMENDATION : Are you looking for available and verified Tank Storage & logistics in Rotterdam / Houston.

The Plate Logistic BV Tank Farm is one of the largest liquid bulk storage companies in USA & NETHERLANDS controlling logistics services in Rotterdam Port and Houston Terminals. We also prove our competence and responsibility to Store and Transport Oil and Gas Petroleum Products of ready clients in the port mentioned.

We hereby confirm storage availability for JP54, JET A1, D6 VIRGIN OIL, EN590 and other major petroleum products at affordable rates directly leased from Rotterdam and Houston ports.

So if you need a verified Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) please contact us with the information below and if you are an intermediary, your commission will be agreed accordingly.

Await for your swift response soonest.

Mr Reggy Janessen
LOGISTICS DIRECTOR
Contact Number: +31 97005033190
E-Mail: tankfarm@theplate.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: tankfarm@theplate.com - De Plate Logistic BV

Fuel Oil Scam from LinkedIn:
Lisa Lisa Dowdrick
Preschool Teacher at Children's Family Center

Exclusive Opportunity for Immediate Product Lift - Contact De Plate Logistic BV

We are excited to share exclusive information obtained from a reliable source for any serious player in the industry looking for an immediate product lift opportunity. Act swiftly to secure this unique chance for your business.

Contact Details:
Company: De Plate Logistic BV
Phone: +31 97005033190
Email: tankfarm@theplate.com | Info@theplatelogisticsbv.nl

De Plate Logistic BV, based in Rotterdam, is well-positioned to facilitate seamless and efficient transactions. Don't miss out on this time-sensitive opportunity. Reach out to De Plate Logistic BV now for further information.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Scottwalker2305
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: Dumb scammer - tankfarm@theplate.com - Reggy Janessen

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leavingit here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

How possible is DE PLATE LOGISTICS B.V a scam company, it isn't possible because we have numerous entities who had worked with them for long and they are highly recognized in Rotterdam and Houston Ports. Whoever posted this does not know what he's saying or is ignorant.

Thank You.
Scott.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: dumb scammer - tankfarm@theplate.com - Reggy Janessen

Hello dumb scammer Reggy Janessen or "Scott Walker" or Lisa Lisa Dowdrick or whatever fake name you are using now.

Would you care to explain why your spam posts on dodgy LinkedIn groups are made using the profile of a "pre-school teacher"?

Or why your primary email address tankfarm@theplate.com is provided by a free mail provider?

Or why your fake domain "theplatelogisticsbv.nl" was only registered in November last year?

And while we are at it, perhaps you could explain why your new fake domain deplatelogistics.nl was only registered 5 days ago? (yes, I found that one as well, so thanks for alerting us to it) :roll: :lol:

From the fake domain
info@deplatelogistics.nl
+31 97005033190
Look forward to hearing your explanation to all of the above "Scott".

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: tankfarm@theplate.com - Reggy Janessen

Also spamming their pathetic scam on Twitter/X using the fake profile "Marion Nash @MarionHaley25"
I proclaim DE PLATE LOGISTIC B.V Tank Farm to ensure your logistic services in USA & NETHERLANDS.

Mr Reggy Janssen
LOGISTICS DIRECTOR
Contact Number: +31 97005033190
E-Mail: tankfarm@theplate.com / logistics@theplatelogisticsbv.nl

#Everyone #oilandgas #oil #logistics #tankfarm

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - scottwalker2305@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Poor dumb scammer Reggy Janessen (or whatever his real name is).

If anyone is still confused whether this is a scam or not, I recommend checking out the blacklist on ferm-rotterdam.nl, which is the official website of Rotterdam Port Cyber ​​Resilience Program, where you will find theplatelogisticsbv.nl already listed as a scam site.

But thanks to dumb scammer Reggy Janessen for highlighting your scam even further. I've taken the liberty of forwarding details of your new fake website deplatelogistics.nl to FERM, so hopefully that will also be added to their blacklist soon. I also found your new fake ID James Perkins and have posted details of that here as well. You're welcome.