marievydrova@seznam.cz - Mark Douglas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

marievydrova@seznam.cz - Mark Douglas

Hello,

First of all, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mr. Mark Douglas, a staff of Royal Bank of Scotland. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. I am the accounting officer of Mr. Wang Jian, the co-founder and co-chairman of the HNA group, a conglomerate that operates China‘s fourth-largest airline. He died on July, 4th 2018, at the age of 57.

Mr. Wang fixed a total sum of US$48,350,000.00 in a non-existing company's account for 5 years before his untimely death. Now, the 5 years duration for the deposit has expired and if something is not done urgently to claim the funds, the Bank will return it to the treasury as unclaimed funds. As his accounting officer and financial adviser in charge of the account, I can comfortably present you to the Bank as the real beneficiary of the funds so that we can claim it before the Bank confiscates or returns it to the Treasury account as unclaimed funds. Please, if you are interested in working with me, get back to me as with your contact details as quickly as possible.

Regards.
Mr. Mark Douglas.
Email: marievydrova@seznam.cz

Code: Select all

Subject: Good Morning,
To: Recipients <test@mail2world.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 19:37:55 -0700
Reply-To: marievydrova@seznam.cz