cyberpunk@programmer.net - CyberPunk Programmers

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

cyberpunk@programmer.net - CyberPunk Programmers

I wholeheartedly endorse CyberPunk Programmers, an IT company that specializes in hacking. They have managed to serve me satisfactorily on many levels, and they have never disappointed me. They have the ability to give limitless, covert access to your partner's phone. CyberPunk has assisted me in breaking into each of my family members' phones so that I can be a good father. I've done this because I need to constantly be aware of what is happening in their lives. As this is a good assessment, contact them through their email; Cyberpunk @ programmer dot net to get the job done.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: cyberpunk@programmer.net - CyberPunk Programmers

My ex fiancee and I just recently ended things. It has been one hell of a healing journey but I’m grateful I chose this path instead of the painful marriage that was ahead of me. After the “beautiful” proposal which was not expected, I wanted to make sure that I hadn’t made the wrong decision since we only dated five months. I casually got on the internet and got hold of CyberPunk Programmers amongst a pool of other companies, since they came highly recommended. The agents asked for his phone number and within a few hours, I got detailed access to his phone, from his social media activities and conversations, messages, and call logs. I found out this man had a plethora of conversations with multiple women who he even met up and sent money and gifts. I confronted him and ended things the same day. If you have doubts about a marriage, you better be sure about who you engage yourself with. I worked with CyberPunk Programmers and they were good to me.

Email: cyberpunk@programmer.net
WhatsApp: +44 7848 161773
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.