bryanderek532@gmail.com - Declan Ryan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

bryanderek532@gmail.com - Declan Ryan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Declan Ryan
Director & Golf Ambassador Discover Ireland Golf Tours

We are looking for REAL BUYERS of BG/SBLC

I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Banks in Europe.

Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

For further details contact us with the below information..

Name : Declan Ryan
Email : bryanderek532@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: bryanderek532@gmail.com - Declan Ryan

Declan Ryan

I am the sole mandate of a genuine and efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Banks in Europe.

Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Declan Ryan

Hans Neesantoes

Declan Ryan