steve@archvalefinance.com - Steven Richman

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

steve@archvalefinance.com - Steven Richman

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Steven Richman
Financial Services Consultant at First Financial Guarantee of South Florida

New Micro Cap Program is introduced by Archvale Finance LTD, Sydney, Australia. This is exciting for three important reasons:
1. The entry level is only 280,000 EURO
2. The monthly return is a contract stated 15% per month
3. Your funds are insured by Lloyds of London

This is a 12 month program with rolls and extensions

Easy approval process, interested parties must send document submission package to our Hedge Fund partner in UK for compliance review.

Program to begin within 30 days of receipt of client funds.

Profits to be dispersed on a monthly basis.

We also have a blocked funds program with entry of 3 Million EURO and leverage programs for assets (bonds, MTNs, bank instruments and more).

Contact me for more information:
Steve@archvalefinance.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: steve@archvalefinance.com - Steven Richman

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Steven Richman
Financial Services Consultant at Business Funding Solutions

BFS and Archvale Finance are working with a UK Hedge Fund that can collateralize difficult assets. Currently, we have proposals to customers for CMO Bond and for Copper Ore. These assets are usually not acceptable but our partner can use an Insurance Wrap to dramatically reduce their risk. The cost of the insurance wrap can be as low as 1% of value of the asset.

If you have assets you would like to monetize and use to finance a project or for other business purposes, please contact me.

steve@archvalefinance.com
WhatsApp 1 754 264 7560
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.