dgiles81@msn.com - Doug Giles

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

dgiles81@msn.com - Doug Giles

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Doug Giles
Entrepreneur as Sole Proprietor--- international bank instruments

10M minimum PING available. NO BLOCKS or HOLDS. PING conducted central bank to central bank. 2 consecutive 10 day trades followed by 40 week trade. Excellent returns. Client works directly with compliance officer.

Contact me for details: dgiles81@msn.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: dgiles81@msn.com - Doug Giles

Doug Giles

Would a Bank to Bank MT760 guarantee of the clients 3M investment and 90M contractual profits for an annual trade be the only guaranteed investment you have evaluated? Details are available. I work with a member of the development team-They pay me.

CIS, POF, passport, upon successful compliance review and you receive a soft offering contract with complete transparency of details.

Details: dgiles81@msn.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Doug Giles

Do you or your client have funds in Banks that do not qualify for a PPP that Pings the account before the trade? NO PING - NO OPPORTUNITY- NO PROFITS

CONSIDER THIS OPTION

3M will yield 90M in 12mos. Bank Guarantee Financial Letter with a Bank to Bank MT760 guarantee for the 3M plus the contracted profits of 90m. You /client provide CIS, POF and passport, pass compliance> receive a soft offer, receive a signed offer, funds move from your Bank to an attorney escrow account of your choice. Bank financial guarantee delivered via MT700/760 to client's bank, funds released from escrow to platform (attorney escrow fees paid by platform). First payment max. 20 days, subsequent PMTS every 30 days.

Second example- client invests 11M>385M 12 months..

NOTE: Bank Financial Guarantee is a document that can be used as collateral for additional loans.
Time is of the essence as the trading season will be ending soon.

Email ; dgiles81@msn.com

Hans Neesantoes

Doug Giles

Year End opportunity: 10M into PPP with compounding interest. 2023 ending account balance automatically qualifies for beginning 2024 account balance for PPP. Performance for 2024 greatly enhanced!! email: dgiles81@msn.com

Hans Neesantoes

Doug Giles

Applications for Small Cap trade being accepted now for Jan. trade start.
1M to 99M- 1M trade yields 9.9M in 22 trading days. Currently operating successfully. Details available: Email Dgiles81@msn.com

Hans Neesantoes

Doug Giles

If you have a client that wants to put their money to work, but their fund are in the "wrong" bank, contact me with the following; bank name, amount of cash on deposit and compliance docs. "Wrong" banks are not TOP 100 and the Client will NOT move the funds. I represent a CO that has a broader definition of acceptable banks for trading purposes.
The only promise I can make is to submit the info to the CO on your behalf and inform you if we can proceed.

Email for more info. dgiles81@msn.com