lk@propfastinvest.com - Francisco P. Garcia

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

lk@propfastinvest.com - Francisco P. Garcia

Investment Scam from LinkedIn:
Francisco P. Garcia
Propfastinvest Group Ltd

Invest in collateralized gold with a CommBank instrument.
Principal and guaranteed interest!
more: lk@propfastinvest.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: lk@propfastinvest.com - Francisco P. Garcia

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Francisco P. Garcia
Propfastinvest Group Ltd

we can offer SBLC issued by Commonwealth Bank,for lease, issued against funds, can be monetized and renewed.
contact lk@propfastinvest.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

larisapropfast2023
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Good day,
First of all where are the proofs that its fake to start with, then a subject under fake name publish that there is something fake???
Someone checks posts really bad..
Noone was contacted to offer these services, noone who contacted us about this issue said it was fake.

In term of 24h we need information where did this information come from, real name of this scammer or in 48h our lawyers will start legar actions againt your platform for difamation.
regards

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Francisco P. Garcia (or Larisa or whatever other fake name you are using.

To answer your questions:
larisapropfast2023 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:33 pmIn term of 24h we need information where did this information come from
From your spammy posts on dodgy groups on LinkedIn, that no legitimate Financial Services professional would be posting on.
larisapropfast2023 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:33 pmreal name of this scammer

We don't know the scammer (YOU) real name, but he goes by the fake name Francisco P. Garcia.

Here's a few facts about you and your scam.

1. The use of the term "Monetize" in connection with bank instruments is a sure sign of a scam - don't just take my word from it, here is confirmation from the FBI - viewtopic.php?t=17634.
2. Legitimate businesses have websites, with all their physical contact details on (it is actually a legal requirement in the UK and the EU), yet your domain propfastinvest.com has no website on it. How do your customers find you?
3. I see that there is actually a company (I use the term loosely) registered in the UK, by the name of Propfastinvest Group Ltd. I'm guessing that you either stole their identity or it is a shell company that you set up in an attempt to appear legitimate.
4. The claimed address of the company 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, England, WC1N 3AX is well known as a virtual office and company formation address, used by hundreds of companies. Legitimate companies have real offices, not dodgy mail drops.
5. "Your" company was formed with the bare minimum of capital (£2), hardly show much confidence in your business does it if that is all you are willing to risk on it.
6. "Your" company has assets of just a few thousand pounds. How do you operate a multinational financial services company dealing in million dollar deals with such a small company?

The fact is that you are just a dumb scammer.
larisapropfast2023 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:33 pmor in 48h our lawyers
I look forward to hearing from them, I could do with a laugh :D.

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - fintrade2017@gmail.com.

Hans Neesantoes

This dumb scammer also uses the email address info@propfastinvest.com on their spammy scam posts on LinkedIn
Interested in ensuring the supply of en590, jet a1, Jp54?
We propose twelve month contracts with a significant discount on platts Rotterdam.
contact us: info@propfastinvest.com
exclusively contracts
Other fake namesused by this dumb scammer on fake profiles on LinkedIn - "Xavier P Gonzalez" and "Larisa Kostenko"

Here is part of the text from the fake "Larisa Kostenko" profile:
We are a groupof companies we in the area of the buy&sell of derivatives of petroleum, Liquid natural gas, natural fertilizers, gold mining, and project financing.
No sweety, you're not a group of companies. You're a tiny 2 person company that earns less than my local corner shop.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

larisapropfast2023 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:33 pmin 48h our lawyers will start legar actions againt your platform for difamation.
It's now nearly 5 days since dumb scammer Francisco P. Garcia/Larisa Kostenko gaves this 48 hours warning and unsurprisingly, we've heard nothing from their lawyers about any legar (sic) actions :lol:

If anyone was still confused about the legitimacy of Propfastinvest Group Ltd, Francisco P. Garcia and Larisa Kostenko, this should be all the evidence that you need - if we had defamed (or even difamed ;)) a legitimate company then they would have taken action.