angus@companyfinder.live - Angus Burke

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

angus@companyfinder.live - Angus Burke

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Angus Burke
Company Finder | Technology | Build | Scale

•We’re actively seeking a conditional/performance-based SBLC.

Here are the requirements and our preferred procedures.

Conditional/performance based: SBLC issued. With specific verbiage about when it’s triggered
Successful transaction
SBLC issued
All fees and payments are done after a successful transaction

Our company is located in Canada and our refinery is in the United States.

Please email me at: angus@companyfinder.live or DM me here on Linkedin.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

aburke
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: angus@companyfinder.live - Angus Burke

Admin Note : This post was made by the scammer themselves in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hi Hans,

I noticed this post as I was doing DD on a potential reputable provider. We posted this on two LinkedIn groups for the purpose of engaging with reputable sellers. I am unsure of your intentions and motives for reposting my LinkedIn post and concluding that we were intending to scam anyone.

I can fully attest we have greater and bigger things to do at Company Finder than scam someone on a financial instrument. Before copying and pasting from a LinkedIn group you may want to reach out directly and do some more DD.

Anyone can add me on Linkedin and see my activity. Otherwise, feel free to contact our team directly. This type of defamation is harmful and not productive.
Last edited by Dr Sheldon Cooper on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: angus@companyfinder.live - Angus Burke

aburke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:21 pmI noticed this post as I was doing DD on a potential reputable provider.
That's an interesting claim, but the only way you would find this post is if you were searching for your own details, why would you be doing that? More likely one of your potential victims alerted you to the post.
aburke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:21 pmWe posted this on two LinkedIn groups for the purpose of engaging with reputable sellers
No, you posted on dodgy groups only inhabited by scammers looking for victims by asking for and offering bank instruments. I would have thought that a successful businessman would know that the only place that you will find bank instruments is at a bank (the key is in the name).

Your story is full of holes, so this post stays and your account is now disabled. Feel free to get your lawyers to contract us to discuss the matter further.