brucethompson@daum.net - Bruce V. Thompson

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

brucethompson@daum.net - Bruce V. Thompson

Greetings my dear friend,

My name is Mr. Bruce Thompson, personal assistant and financial advisor to Mr. Martin J. Gruenberg, who is the Acting Chairman of the FDIC Board of Directors.

Following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, the royal family secretly issued the release of the late Queen's demise trust fund which will not be announced to the public.
We at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation happen to be the body in charge to coordinate the distribution of these funds to the individuals and firms who would be found worthy to benefit from this fund release.

As the personal assistant and financial advisor to the acting chairman of the FDIC Board of Directors, Mr. Martin J. Gruenberg, I have access to a lot of files and information which I can use to make you a worthy beneficiary to be able to receive up to 5 million GBP as an individual firm, which I will make you, and in return, we will share the 5 million GBP at a ratio of 70:30, where 70% goes to you, and 30% comes to me.

I have all the processes in line and how this will be executed without breaking the law in any way, which means that this will be completely legal and backed up by the law.

Get back to me if you are interested in further information and details on how we would proceed to claim the said funds.

My email address is brucethompson@daum.net

Thanks,

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Bruce V. Thompson
Financial Advisor
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

Important: Please ensure to keep this communication private and totally discrete

Code: Select all

To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Read Carefully! The queen's trust fund
Date: 29 Apr 2023 22:03:51 +0200

LegalBriefs

Re: brucethompson@daum.net - Bruce V. Thompson

Dear beloved,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mr. Bruce Thompson, serving as the personal assistant and financial advisor to Mr. Martin J. Gruenberg, the Acting Chairman of the FDIC Board of Directors.

I bring to your attention a discreet opportunity related to the recent events surrounding the demise of Queen Elizabeth II. The royal family has authorized the release of a trust fund, managed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), for distribution to deserving individuals and firms.

In my capacity, I can facilitate your eligibility to receive up to 5 million GBP from this fund. Our proposed arrangement entails a 70:30 split, with 70% allocated to you and 30% to me.

Rest assured, all processes adhere to legal standards, ensuring a secure and lawful transaction. Should you be interested, kindly respond to this email at brucethompson@daum.net , and I will provide further details on the steps for claiming the funds.

Your prompt and discreet response is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr. Bruce V. Thompson
Financial Advisor

Important: Please ensure to keep this communication private and totally discrete

Reply-To: brucethompson@daum.net
Subject: Partnership Proposal
Date: 18 Feb 2024 22:00:29 +0100

LegalBriefs

Re: brucethompson@daum.net - Bruce V. Thompson

Dear beloved,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mr. Bruce Thompson, serving as the personal assistant and financial advisor to Mr. Martin J. Gruenberg, the Acting Chairman of the FDIC Board of Directors.

I bring to your attention a discreet opportunity related to the recent events surrounding the demise of Queen Elizabeth II. The royal family has authorized the release of a trust fund, managed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), for distribution to deserving individuals and firms.

In my capacity, I can facilitate your eligibility to receive up to 5 million GBP from this fund. Our proposed arrangement entails a 70:30 split, with 70% allocated to you and 30% to me.

Rest assured, all processes adhere to legal standards, ensuring a secure and lawful transaction. Should you be interested, kindly respond to this email at brucethompson@daum.net and I will provide further details on the steps for claiming the funds.

Your prompt and discreet response is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mr. Bruce V. Thompson
Financial Advisor

Subject: Proposal for Partnership
Date: 14 Mar 2024 00:06:31 -0400