tihova86natalya@outlook.com - Natalya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

tihova86natalya@outlook.com - Natalya

Hey. Most of us, everyday people in the world, live in hard periods now. A period of disease, battles, plus the evil. It is all really bad, and it injures me to observe all this. I wish to find some real love, passion, Hopefully this can be achievable if I match the proper man. For this reason, in case you are a man more than 30 years old, not taken, looking for a honest and also genuine relationship with a lady, not greedy, tender and loyal, and you also reside in planet Earth or neighboring planets, then you definitely is my personal appropriate guy. I am able to value the sincere emotions of a guy and be loyal and gentle. I am Natalya. Please respond if you're attracted.

Code: Select all

Subject: my little one, how are you
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:46:05 +0000 (UTC)
To: [REDACTED]

hourglass83

Re: tihova86natalya@outlook.com - Natalya

:D i got same not exact words been using towards me.. but it seems a little bit cliche .. but i wanna know where it goes btw.
Hello my dear. We all, everyday people on this planet, live in challenging times right now. A time of pandemic, battles, plus the evil. This is all really bad, and yes it wounds me to view all this. I wish to identify some real love, affection, I'm hoping this is feasible if I meet the proper adult man. For that reason, if you're a person more than thirty years old, not taken, trying to find a true plus serious union with a girl, not money grubbing, caring & loyal, and you also are now living planet Earth or neighboring planets, then you definitely is my appropriate guy. I am able to value the honest emotions of a man and be loyal and caring. My name is Natalya. You should reply if you're curious.
Last edited by hourglass83 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

The best thing you can do is to just delete the email and don't respond. I can tell you exactly where it will go - "She" will profess her love for you, and claim that she wants to visit you. But she will encounter various issues all of which require financial assistance from you.

By responding, you are just showing your email address to be active, which will result in you getting more and more scam and spam emails.

hourglass83

with caution indeed, thanks for the alarm