pointekhack@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

pointekhack@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
We are USA General Technics Hackers. Many Cyber Troubleshoot has being raise on our blog, I have being scammed worth amount of crypto this and that? Several times we have explained an easy way out on how you can recover back your stolen coin ?, we have listed best 7 to 10 site or hackers that are very legit in Binary Recovery, to recover back your lost money or your BTC in a given period of days or weeks, with no doubt we are among the list, and Yes it can be somehow expensive to you but it worth it getting the right Hacker that will delivered and get your work done rather than paying half to a scammer in a form of being a Hacker and ripped you off your money without not getting the job done.

The research aim by D-HACKER Cybersecurity company Check Point, be Alert ? many scammer are diverting into a platform to make away with your money. For some of you who are still experiencing Internet Scam, my Advice is to stay away from the Media like Twitter, Discord, Instagram and Telegram Facebook by anonymous accounts, they inflate the coin’s value and profit in other to get your attention and ripping you of your money. We ((D-HACKERS)) are well equipped, dedicated with hard working Hackers to track down & to recovery funds back from the most difficult internet SCAMMERS, we are always here to help you out in the most difficult situation if you let us do so. As We've received countless heartbreaking reports of notorious scammers which we have successfully recovered them back, more also we can help you to Hack, Change your school Grade Result in any part of the world Universities as well as whipping Off Criminal Records, as we are known as General Hacking Technics, we giving you 98.9% Work sure. Email binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com cyberhackertap@gmail.com pointekhack@gmail.com Do contact us on ➡Binary Recovery. ➡University Result Upgraded ➡️Hijacker’s Data ➡️Correct Internet blonder ➡️Increase Credit Score ➡Whipping of Criminal Records ➡Social Media Hack ➡Blank ATM Card ➡️Direct and Indirect Loads ➡Phone Hacking. ➡️Hack Email/ Password Retrieve ➡️Game Hack/ Lottery Jackpot? Border us with your jobs & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills Our Blog Page dhackerUSAplatform.blogspot.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: pointekhack@gmail.com

WE SPECIALIZED ON BINARY RECOVERY/ PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD ALL KIND OF LOANS AS WELL UNIVERSITY UPGRADED RESULT.
This programmed ATM CARD is known as Blank ATM CARD, this Card has the Technology to withdraw money in any ATM Machine, suitable for paying of bills, as well for online and offline shopping Transactions.
We sell this cards to all our customers and for interested buyers all over the world, the Cards has a limit withdrawal weekly. Which we are giving you 98.9% Work sure. Email: binaryoptionservic01@gmail.com
cyberhackplug@gmail.com
pointekhack@gmail.com for other service contact us on
➡ Binary Recovery.
➡ University Result Upgraded
➡ Increase Credit Score
➡ Data Remove/Restore Updated website Hacking
➡ Whipping of Criminal Records
➡ ️Social Media Hack
➡️ Blank ATM Card
➡️ All Kind of Loads
➡️ Phone Hacking.
➡️ Game Hack/ Lottery Jackpot
🔜 Private Key Reset.
Here is our price lists for Blank ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdaw $1,700 cost 160USD
Cards that withdraw $4,500 costs $350 USD
Cards that withdraw $12,000 costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $55,000 costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 costs $8,500 USD.
Make up your mind before applying for this deal!!! The price includes shipping fees and charges.
Border us with your jobs & allow us to give you positive results with our hacking skills
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

HOW DO I RECOVER MY LOST BTC/NFT S From SCAMMER?
From The Front Desk of Binary Options Service Known as DHACKERS, first we wish you Complement of the season 🎉🎊🎈.
My Name is Arri Eduk.

The optimal solution involves establishing direct collaboration with a highly skilled professional in the field of digital expertise, specifically in hacking, who is internationally recognized. This collaborative effort aims to uncover unknown vulnerabilities and enhance your security measures. These professionals are deeply committed to upholding justice and are dedicated to assisting individuals and organizations in recovering lost funds and cryptocurrency from deceptive individuals. Moreover, they actively cooperate with law enforcement agencies to ensure the identification and capture of these scammers, as well as the retrieval of stolen assets. Personally, I have availed myself of their services, and I wholeheartedly endorse them. If you find yourself faced with a similar situation, consider it a fortunate circumstance orchestrated by a higher power, as it signifies an opportunity to reclaim your funds from immoral scammers who exhibit no regard for consequences and deserve appropriate penalties. For further information, kindly reach out to them via the email below
binaryoptionservic01@gmail.com
cyberplug@gmail.com
pointekhack@gmail.com
Do contact us on.
▶ Binary Recovery
▶ NFTS Recovery
▶ University Result Upgraded
▶ Clear your Internet Blunder
➡ Increase Credit Score
➡ Social Media Hack
➡ Blank ATM Card
➡ Load and wipe
➡ Phone Hacking
➡ Private Key Reset.
For quick response hit dhackersplatform@gmail.com
Border us with your jobs & allow us give yo
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

HOW DO I RECOVER MY LOST BTC/NFT S From SCAMMER?
From The Front Desk of Binary Options Service Known as DHACKERS, first we wish you Complement of the season 🎉🎊🎈.
My Name is Arri Eduk.

The optimal solution involves establishing direct collaboration with a highly skilled professional in the field of digital expertise, specifically in hacking, who is internationally recognized. This collaborative effort aims to uncover unknown vulnerabilities and enhance your security measures. These professionals are deeply committed to upholding justice and are dedicated to assisting individuals and organizations in recovering lost funds and cryptocurrency from deceptive individuals. Moreover, they actively cooperate with law enforcement agencies to ensure the identification and capture of these scammers, as well as the retrieval of stolen assets. Personally, I have availed myself of their services, and I wholeheartedly endorse them. If you find yourself faced with a similar situation, consider it a fortunate circumstance orchestrated by a higher power, as it signifies an opportunity to reclaim your funds from immoral scammers who exhibit no regard for consequences and deserve appropriate penalties. For further information, kindly reach out to them via the email below
binaryoptionservic01@gmail.com
cyberplug@gmail.com
pointekhack@gmail.com
Do contact us on.
▶ Binary Recovery
▶ Data Recovery
▶ University Result Upgraded
▶ Clear your Internet Blunder
➡ Increase Credit Score
➡ Social Media Hack
➡ Blank ATM Card
➡ Load and wipe
➡ Phone Hacking
➡ Private Key Reset.
For quick response hit dhackerspot@gmail.com
Border us with your jobs & allow us give you pos

Hans Neesantoes

Re: binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com

IT WAS A LONG YEAR 2023 for us FIGHTING INTERNET FRAUDSTER to get beck your Stolen Fund.
It was a big massive success in helping you guys recover and retrieved your lost fund or Cryptocurrency back to you, for some of you that we couldnt help out we are sorry we couldnt, the issue was that they have been use to purchase goods or items in a renounce company that accept Crypto as a form of payment. In that case we can not Retrieved it from their.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER A STOLEN BITCOIN FROM A SCAMMERS?
2024 We are back on it.
We promise to do better than our previous year, we give Solution to every problem concerning INTERNET and guide you right to a positive fund Recovery etc.

Easy answer. How long it takes your Cryptocurrency to be recovered depend on you.
The fact is that they are a lot of fake binary investment companies platforms, same a lot fake recovery companies and agents too.
CAUTION
1). Make sure you asked one or two questions concerning the service and how they render there recovery services

2) no real agent or hacker will give out WhatsApp contact as a means of contact except otherwise.

3) Do not give out your scammed details to any agent or hacker when you know you are not yet ready to recover your stolen fund, be on the safe side.

4) do not make any payment when you are not sure of the service. Have it in mind that no Recovery that is free cost, stop allowing yourself to get scammed again by this fake agent.

(5) We discovered that all what they are after is to get hold of your scammed detail, then bring them to us for possible recovery, because they can afford the service charge.

6) As long you are with your scamming details you can recovered your fund back anytime any day.

Contact our best Guru. binaryoptionservice01@gmail.com
cyberplug@gmail.com
Our List of Service.
▶️ Binary Recovery
▶️ Data Recovery
▶️ University Result