burmeister.sven73@web.de

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

burmeister.sven73@web.de

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your interest in my apartment "1 room apartment 44 m² with balcony in Embassy" in Am Köllnischer Park 12, in Berlin, 650 €, 44 m²
I bought this apartment for myself when I lived in Germany, but the company I worked for made me an irrefutable offer and now I live in the Netherlands, here I found my partner and we are getting married.
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures. Additional costs (hot/cold water, electricity, WLAN, digital TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the rental price, a parking space is also available.
The rent is 650 EUR / month. The deposit is 1550 euros and you will get the deposit back at the exit of the apartment (please contact us at least 30 days before departure to find a new tenant).
Rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. I'm building my life here (Netherlands) and I don't plan to go back to Germany, I don't have anyone there. So I won't bother you.

I have always worked as an architect and communications manager: in national and multinational companies and as a freelancer in the Netherlands and Germany.

At the beginning I have some questions:

- How many people live in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- You are a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

I am waiting for your email to see if you agree with my details about my apartment to arrange the viewing of the apartment and other necessary arrangements.

The rental can be done through AIRBNB. You are the only and main tenant. Please tell me what is best for you, I have worked with both for rental and am very satisfied.

I am waiting for your answer. Due to a family occasion, I will be in touch with you on Sunday evening. I apologize.

All the best

Sven Burmeister