inf.acctgen.gov@outlook.com - Alh. Ahmed Idris

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

inf.acctgen.gov@outlook.com - Alh. Ahmed Idris

From: ACCOUNTANT-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION <inf.cac.interior@gmail.com>
Reply-To: inf.acctgen.gov@outlook.com
Subject: YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT TO YOU
Accountant-General of the Federation
Plot 1570, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard
Garki 2, Abuja
FCT 900001 Nigeria

Respected Beneficiary,

In view of the difficulties encountered in the process of trying to pay your fund to you this past years via Bank to Bank wire transfer procedure, this office has been empowered directly by the office of the President to by-pass all other government parastatal and agencies including international monetary regulatory offices and pay your (already) approved contract sum through BITCOIN CRYPTO CURRENCY.

A first installment sum of US$2,850,520:00 has been set aside to be transfer to your BITCOIN WALLET ACCOUNT. This BITCOIN Wallet has
i. Zero monitoring regulations,
ii. Zero Stop on transfer
iii. Zero foreign Interference on transfer e.g United Nation e.t.c.
iv. Zero STOP ORDER ON PAYMENT

And payment through BITCOIN can be confirmed within 10 minutes in your bitcoin wallet account anywhere in the world.

All you are required to do is to send to me your Crypto-currency wallet address for IMMEDIATE transfer of your fund.

Upon receiving the US$2,850,520:00 in your wallet account, kindly notify us so that we can enlist you for balance payment of your fund.

Yours sincerely,

ALH. AHMED IDRIS FCNA

Accountant-General Of The Federation
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: