zenithbannk.ng1@gmail.com - Ebenezer Onyeagwu

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

zenithbannk.ng1@gmail.com - Ebenezer Onyeagwu

Subject: Are they your partners ???
Mr.Ebenezer Onyeagwu GMD/CEO,
Zenith Bank Int'l Plc.
E-MAIL: zenithbannk.ng1@gmail.com
Our Ref: ZBNPL/FGN/PAYMENT/NG/FP/101/2021
PAYMENT FILE: ZBPL/FP/CP/01/21.
Phone: +234--813-160-7699

Dear: SIR

With due respect I decided to acknowledge the receipt of your last file mail concerning your fund that two men came to claim based on the condition of your health as they mentioned to us as the reason while you sent them to change your name and the account particulars as to enable them claim the fund on your behalf. I am now surprised to that because going through your fund file I could find your first response to my mail but you have decided not to respond to me again reason known to you. Well, I decided to write you again for the final time based on the information received yesterday from the same men that we have refused to release their fund after they have given us the affidavit of claim proving that you sent them

I therefore required an urgent response from you with a letter of affidavit of authorization payment as to enable us to pay them before they will take action against the bank It is important you respond to this mail as to enable us respond to them as we are not going to write to you or inform you again as it concerns this fund transfer so it is better you confirm to us your stand on this matter before it is late.

I advise you to put it into writing to enable us file it, in case you comes back for a claim of the fund because it will be documented for future reference that on this day you confirm to us before payment was made to those men.

Thank you as I wait for your response.
Sincerely Yours

Mr.Ebenezer Onyeagwu GMD/CEO,
Zenith Bank Int'l Plc
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: