androagubs@gmail.com - Subas P.

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

androagubs@gmail.com - Subas P.

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
SUBAS P.
CFO at Andro AG | STUDIOVERKET | IM INTL |

Swift GPI MT103 | IPIP Cash Transfers
We are fund owner & actual sender of GPI & IPIP.
We Andro AG are Fund Owner & Sender for Cash funds by SWIFT GPI MT103(all modes) & IPIP Swift, we are capable to invest any amount ranging from Euro 500 Million to 100 Billion & Up. Real Cash! Even MT199 is possible.
Email: androagubs@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +1(832)3615222
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Juice

Re: androagubs@gmail.com - Subas P.

Hi, Is this the Swiss company Andro Ag. in basel?

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

This post is about a scammer using the name "Subas P." and the email address androagubs@gmail.com any legitimate company mentioned in the post is a victim of identity theft and having their name used by the scammer to appear legitimate.

If you are involved with someone claiming to represent this company who is offering you bank instruments or other such complex financial transactions then it is likely that you are being scammed. If you have any other business with the company and are sure that you are dealing with the real company then this post has no relevance to you.

Juice

Thanks. quick response, in my case the possibility of fraud arose.
I received an offer through an agent with the company's letterhead, but when I looked for the company in the databases, the executive did not match the public data.

Hans Neesantoes

Hi Juice,

As Dr Sheldon Cooper said, my post here relates to the specific email address listed, so we have no way of knowing whether the "Andro AG" mentioned in the post is the scam company that you were dealing with. Scammers will often steal the names of legitimate companies (often with many scammers using the same fake names), creating fake documents and even fake websites.

A good rule of thumb is never to trust anything unless you can independently verify that the person/entity you are in contact with are who they say they are. This is particularly true if the people contacting you are using free email addresses such as Gmail, Outlook and Hotmail - legitimate businesses working internationally don't use free addresses such as this.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.