kjaviwdi@guglyatti.com - Anna

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

kjaviwdi@guglyatti.com - Anna

Good afternoon. My letter will begin with this banal but familiar phrase.
No doubt you have many messages with offers of getting acquaintance so you may not be interested in my e-mail, but what if you will be? Maybe you will like my photo? Perhaps fate gives us a good chance to start an interesting acquaintance that will grow into something more.
I'm Anna. I am an ordinary girl who was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago. I've got not an ordinary job - I do dentistry. Human life does not depend on my profession, but a human smile depends on my profession, and I give beautiful smiles to people.
I believe it to be marvellous. I am sure that the age gap isn't a problem, I am concerned that age is not more than a number. I'm only looking for a earnest and unhumorous man.
If you r a futile person who seeks sex and naked pictures, I will askask you not to write me back.
I am a fair girl, I earn enough money as my job is well-paid and I do not intend to play games.
If u are fair person, I would be glad to receive your answer. I I would also like you to write me a long and meaningful letter with telling about you, your country and your town.
Okay? Hope to hear from you soon, ANNA.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: "Анюта" <kjaviwdi@guglyatti.com>
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Everything in this world needs the soulmate...
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 02:38:32 -0700
eAxrR3R.jpg
eAxrR3R.jpg (118.53 KiB) Viewed 137 times