milayaar35@yandex.com - Natalia

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

milayaar35@yandex.com - Natalia

Hello my new mate. How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter! I am enourmously excited that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. I am Natalia. Maybe you have understood where I come from by my name. I come from a big beautiful state Russia. My age is forty five. I’m looking for a guy for good friendship and possibly for committed relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to get your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: milayaar35@yandex.com

I am waiting. Nataliushusenka,

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 08:02:03 +0200
To: haloiu_radu@yahoo.fr
Subject: Hey hey my new friend!
PIC638.jpg
PIC638.jpg (50.27 KiB) Viewed 437 times