larrysjr@protonmail.com - Larry Simmons, Jr

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

larrysjr@protonmail.com - Larry Simmons, Jr

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Larry Simmons, Jr
Social Entrepreneur | Consultant

If you own an instrument of investment grade, there are non-recourse loan options available. They will also loan on leased instruments.

larrysjr@protonmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: larrysjr@protonmail.com - Larry Simmons, Jr

Money Transfer Scam from LinkedIn:
Larry Simmons, Jr
Relationship Manager at LEAR LANE LLC

If anyone needs a POS completed or Receiver before things shut down, contact me larrysjr@protonmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Larry Simmons Jr
Co-Founder LEAR LANE | Simmons and Hackle Investment Trust

Good Morning.

We are looking for trading VERIFIABLE MTNs to purchase. I know a lot of people say "LOI first then custodial is at desk." But has that been verified? Or the "that ISIN is gone, we will replace it".

The funds are not an issue, we are just looking for ONE reliable seller to do long term business with. Please contact me if you have access to MTNs, if you have the true custodial, or proof of ownership/the legal AUTHORITY to sell what you are presenting - we will buy it immediately as long as the spread is 9 or better.

Blessings!
larrysjr@protonmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Crypto Scam from LinkedIn:
Larry Simmons Jr
Co-Founder LEAR LANE | Simmons and Hackle Investment Trust

The Digital Asset Multiplier is being offered by a computer programmer, it is his own program creation that allows anyone to generate a MAXIMUM of $18,000 dollars per month, with a rolling 30 day schedule (this is not a typo). My DAM only multiplies Tether (USDT), which can be swapped for any other cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum, and easily converted back into cash. But, if you already have Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other cryptocurrency, you can swap it for USDT right there on the DAM software (I will show you how to do this during TRAINING).

The Digital Asset Multiplier only operates on specific wallets, because certain wallets are easily compatible and programmable with the DAM software. He will help you create and program a brand new wallet during training, before moving forward. In addition, my Digital Asset Multiplier can be installed on your phone, laptop or PC. And due to extreme blockchain coding updates, you're going to have to fund your wallet with higher minimums ($3,000 minimum).

The computer programmer will be doing a live demo Sunday March 3 at 6pm CST. Sign up by emailing me at larrysjr@protonmail.com to confirm your spot. 100 spots available