+2348068379379 - Mustapha Luqman Olumowe

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

+2348068379379 - Mustapha Luqman Olumowe

Money Laundering Scam from LinkedIn:
Mustapha Luqman Olumowe
Chief Executive Officer at Tenarezilience Global Trading Limited

Urgent: We have business account that can accommodate huge funds in Spain.
We are receiver with Santander Bank Spain for MT103 Cash/Wire Transfer, SEPA Iban to Iban.
Pay out: Wallet to Wallet with BTC
*MT103 Direct
*Wire Transfer.

Any shooter should contact us ASAP.
WA: +2348068379379
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Re: navimustaphie@hotmail.com - Mustapha Luqman Olumowe

Email address associated with this scammer navimustaphie@hotmail.com.

Here is the whining email that he sent us claiming his innocence.
Dear FraudFighters.online,

I trust you are keeping safe.

This is Mustapha Luqman Olumowe,
My attention has been brought to the above attached link you published on your website which has to do with my post online on the 15th November in respect to an account in Spain for large transfer of funds.

I got the the information from a contact in Turkey on the 10th of November for a possible trading with his account in Spain which I hurriedly posted on the linkedIn platform, I never knew it will cost my name this damage

I am not a fraud, and I have never ever practice such, it was only genuine intentions that made me did the post.

I am a shipping professional and I have posted series of shipping offers on my page in the time past, this is going to be my first posting as relate to such kind of transaction and surprisingly am termed fraud.

Please kindly bring this post down as it has really caused me great discomfort, its not who I am, am genuine and sincere personality with cherished integrity and posterity.

I will do all necessary to delete the post from my timeline if that will suffice.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

Mustapha Luqman Olumowe.
The scammer claims that it is his first transaction of this type, yet a quick google of his email address shows a similar dodgy offer reported on another anti-scam forum from 2016.