princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

Re: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Jeffrey Nelson
Director at PrincetonManagement2

Monetization for Vietnam Bank Instruments

We are offering non recourse monetization of SBLC's issued by banks in Vietnam. Monetizer has three receiving banks in Vietnam as as well other receiving accounts in Asia for these SBLC's. Instrument size is from $50 Million to $250 Million.

We are seeking to engage a real Issuer or a broker direct to the Issuer that is RWA to proceed. No Broker chains, please.

For further information, please contact me off board at: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: princetonmanagement2@hotmail.com - Jeffrey Nelson

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Jeffrey Nelson
Director at PrincetonManagement2

Slightly Seasoned DBS Singapore SBLC’s at 65+ 2

We are looking for exit buyers for Slightly Seasoned SBLC’s from DBS Singapore.

Up to 50B Contract with Rolls and Extensions

Buyer must show a verifiable Proof of Funds. (POF). Proof of Funds can be any of the following: For POF, we can accept a Line Of Credit that must be verified on a bank-to-bank basis.

Initial Submission Requirement: CIS, Passport and Proof of ability to purchase i.e.: POF by the way of a Bank Comfort Letter, Account Statement, or Line of Credit. All POF will be verified on a bank of bank basis. POF can also be sent by MT-799. .

We are direct to the seller.

If you are a buyer, or are direct to a buyer, kindly reply off board to:
PrincetonManagement2@hotmail.com

Please provide your contact information, including WhatsApp number in your reply. Serious buyers only please.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.