olgaodd@evgmal.com - Olga

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

olgaodd@evgmal.com - Olga

Hello Darling, I am Olga. I am very pleased that I can to finding you, and so I decided to find out more you. I want to meet a strong and reliable person for a relationship in future. I believe that you are precisely a man. I'll have big pleasure to communicate with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to finding someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, write me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Olgunka!

Code: Select all

To: [Redacted]
Subject: Hey hey my great friend!
Reply-To: Olgoka Olgika <olgaodd@evgmal.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 23:31:26 +0200
DSC178.jpg
DSC178.jpg (30.88 KiB) Viewed 490 times

LegalBriefs

Re: olgaodd@evgmal.com - Olga

Good Day To You! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my photo. I am also look person with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have one and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I will write about me later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Olguska

Code: Select all

Received: from localhost (unknown [42.118.195.204])
To: <kesciro1972@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello stranger,
Reply-To: Olgunka Olga <olgaodd@evgmal.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:50:00 +0200
Orig IP: 42.118.195.204 | Orig ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 18.195.204
CAM238.jpg
CAM238.jpg (25.85 KiB) Viewed 488 times