vkusnyashkkaa90@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

vkusnyashkkaa90@yandex.com

Hi there my great friend! live in Russian woman, work in the hospital. Decided to leave on this site your coordinates hoping, that respond man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm pleased to meet you with honest man, a sense humor and in this with who could would find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, but I want that, with whom you I'd were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding of it would be perfect. Understand that perfection is difficult reach, however you understand that may just nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty eight y.old. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept any man, if only he respectable and are able to go forward. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, finding a common language. Think that having common interests to first and important a sign, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to create a family favorite husband, to have kids and be happy. I am have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Ladyr Beautyq <vkusnyashkkaa90@yandex.com>
To: the3blacks@bigpond.com.au
Subject: Greetings my awesome mate,