brankoboris33@gmail.com - Boris Branko

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Hans Neesantoes

brankoboris33@gmail.com - Boris Branko

boris branko here and I want to utilize this platform to warn everyone about Bitcoin scams. I was struggling financially a few months ago before a friend of mine gave me the name of a highly reputable company where I was assisted in recovering my stolen BTC.
I accidentally transacted with a fake company, which led to my involvement in BTC investment fraud. I attempted to invest in Bitcoin, and I was conned out of $772,000. All thanks to lion Cyber, A BTC-focused private registered business,
I recovered my money. It is advisable to invest in BTC because it will surely be the money of the near future. I was able to regain my lost funds with the aid of lion cyber, and as a result, I now have a sound investment strategy in place. I particularly appreciate the concept of investing in the future. Contact them with the information below.
brankoboris33@gmail.com
WhatsApp.+19296604485
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.